Library Subject Guides
Faculty of management Studies
Faculty of Information Technology
School of Media & Communication Studies
General News Sources
ACU Office of Media Relations
Abilene Reporter- News
U.S. National Networks
ABC | CBS | CNN | Fox | MSNBC
The Dallas Morning News
The New York Times
The Washington Post
Los Angeles Times
Rocky Mountain News (Denver)
Wall Street Journal
San Francisco Chronicle
The (London) Times
International Herald Tribune
The Guardian (UK)
Arab News (Saudi Arabia)
Evening news abstracts
The Drudge Report
Associated Press | Media Central |United Press International | Reuters
General Media Organizations
Society of Professional Journalists
Asian American Journalists Association
Center for Asian American Media
Black Broadcasters Alliance
Pew Center for Civic Journalism
Freedom Forum Media Studies Center
Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting
Collegiate Media Orgs.
Design and visual
Publications & journals
Writing tips and issues
Faculty of Life Science
Note: These links will open in a new tab/window.
peer-reviewed biomedical research
full-text database of high-impact bioscience research journals; 2000-present
Birds of North America Online
life histories of North American birds with scientific information, images, videos, and recordings
Darwin Online: The Complete Works of Charles Darwin Online
complete text of published writings and unpublished papers
Encyclopedia of Life
created "to increase awareness and understanding of living nature"
Entrez - The Life Sciences Search Engine
includes PubMed, Nucleotide and Protein Sequences, Protein Structures, Complete Genomes, Taxonomy, OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man), and others; some contain both text and references
National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
biomedical and genomic information
books and documents in life science and healthcare
FDA-approved drug products with therapeutic equivalence evaluations
PLOS (Public Library of Science)
nonprofit organization with a mission "to accelerate progress in science and medicine by leading a transformation in research communication"
scientific literature on nonhuman primates; 1940-present
human and veterinary medicine and healthcare information, including Medline; mid-1960s-present
a directory of links to biomedical science and research journals
Searchable Ornithological Research Archive (SORA)
extensive ornithological literature of international scope, including documentation of North American ornithological history during the last 120 years
data on toxic chemicals and indexes to toxicology articles
Faculty of Pharmacy
1. Contains drugs information of approved drugs in USA. It will consist the pharmacokinetics of pharmacodynamics of approved drugs of USA.
2. Very useful website for finding the Biopharmaceutical classification system of most of the drugs. This is preloaded database from Therapeutic System Research Laboratories.
3. Contains drugs information of approved drugs in UK. It will consist the Pharmacokinetics of Pharmacodynamics of approved drugs of UK.
4. Data related to pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of drugs.
5. It provides the free downloadable software’s for knowing the logp, pka, chemical structure etc.
6. Pharmacology of drugs.
7. for knowing the drug information, patent information, generic drugs approvals, DMFs information etc.
Faculty of Law