UCP Subscribed E-Databases.
Jstor is an archival database providing full text contents of more than 2300 scholarly journals dating back to 1800 Subjects covering as below:
- Law Religion
- History, Geography
- Biological Sciences
- Political Science
- Jstore Access Link
- The ASTM Standards & Engineering Digital Library is a vast collection of industry-leading standards and technical engineering information. It covers a broad range of engineering disciplines, including aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, environmental, geological, health and safety, industrial, materials science, mechanical, nuclear, petroleum, soil science and solar engineering. (More Info...)
- Ebrary offers a wide variety of multidisciplinary content. It acquires large number of titles from leading academic publishers. (More Info...)
- Subject Collection
- Computers and IT
- Business and Management
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
MCGRAW HILL COLLECTIONS
Following collections of McGraw Hill are subscribed to your institution:
- Project MUSE provides access to 430 full-text journals from 108 publishers in humanities and social science. MUSE pricing meets library needs around the world. (More Info...)
- Springerlink provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishing.
- One of the world's leading information services for Science, Technical and Medical journals. (More Info...)
TAYLOR & FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international academic publisher.
- More than 1000 journal titles in a full range of disciplines. (More Info...)
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO PRESS
- Founded in 1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around the world.
- Today the Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More Info...)
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (More Info...)
FREE MEDICAL JOURNALS
- 47 leading international medical Journals available through "High wire Press", without any registration